Destination Vacations LLC requires that all persons or entities visiting this site agree to the following policy. By accessing this site, you are confirming your agreement and acceptance of this policy.
Your Personal Data
"Personal data" is defined as any information relating to an individual that is used to identify that individual. This information may include your name, IP address or any other data used to identify you from the rest of our visitors.
You may request in a downloadable document any information we have gathered about you. You may also request that we anonymize or delete that data. Please direct any such requests to email@example.com.
Please understand that we are serious about the safety of your data. You will be requested to provide documentation proving your identity prior to carrying out any information requests. Only you or your legal representative can inquire about your own account. In the future we will be providing additional features under your private login in order to perform these actions on your own.
What We Collect
• Contact Information which includes email, billing and mailing addresses
• Demographic Information such as postcodes, preferences and interests
• Past Invoices, Purchase Detail and Correspondence
Why We Collect Information
All personal information we collect is solely used for the purpose of providing a professional service, and specifically for the following reasons:
• Making our accountant happy
• Improving our selection, services and relationship with you
• Sending out occasional promotional emails about new products, services and changes to this policy
Who We Share Information With
Cookies are small files that contain information about this website and some of the choices you've made to get to the pages you are browsing. Cookies allow us to provide login capabilities, shopping carts, personalized searches and other dynamic functionality. Without cookies, our site wouldn't work.
Cookies created by Destination Vacations LLC only hold anonymous information unless you have given this site explicit consent to store and use your personal data.
Any third party cookies created on this site will only have access to anonymous information. Here is a list of cookies our site creates and what they are used for:
• CI_SESSION: This cookie is simply a key that is used to track website navigation.
• GA, GID, UTMZ, UTMA: These cookies provide functionality for Google Analytics and Maps.
• PHPSESSID: This cookie retains page navigation information to be sure we are serving the page you selected with the choices you have indicated.
Enter Our Coupon Code and Get Access to Member Rates Today!
SIGN UP AND SAVE
Get access to special rates and exclusive pricing
Member Only Deals
Save nearly 80%!