Amenities & Activities
Is Internet access available at Villa del Palmar either through the resort or through my wireless provider?
Yes, suites have WiFi internet on a pay per day, per device basis. Guests can also use their cell phone providers internet service per their contract. Most US carriers offer low cost or free service for their customers while in Cabo. To see if you are covered for free internet service in Mexico, log into your wireless account and look at what international features are on your line. Here is another good link to compare various plans but checking with your carrier directly is always the best bet.
Yes, each suite comes equipped with a hair dryer.
Yes, each suite is equipped with a safe.
Kids in Paradise is a fully supervised Kids Club to ensure that your children are occupied and safe, should you want some time for yourself. The resorts highly trained, child-certified staff provides age specific activities daily from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for children ages 4 to 12. Your reservations for Kids Club should be made 24 hours in advance. Contact our Resort Entertainment Office.
$25.00 USD per child
$40.00 USD per child (lunch and snacks are included, check with the concierge for exact times and rates)
$12.00 USD Per Child
Hourly rate has extra charge for piñata, t-shirt, ceramic painting, etc. Hourly rate is the only option for children under 4 and/or for supervision outside of normal Kids Club hours.
Hours of Operation: Sunday – Saturday 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Tie Dye T-Shirts
Arts & Crafts
Water Balloon Fights
Tie Dye T-Shirts
Also provided are a variety of kid’s activities such as; painting, movie time and cooking classes near the pool from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm daily. These activities are free for children to participate in and all activities must have a total number of 4 participants for the activity to occur. These activities are for children only and parents do not need to supervise their children during these activities.
The Desert Spa and Fitness Center includes 31,000 square feet of tranquility making it the largest spa and wellness facility in the state of Baja California Sur. It has the most advanced leading hydrotherapy and relaxation spaces available, along with the friendliest and most accommodating professional staff. The adjoined fitness center is 4,500 square feet making it unique in its ample size and quantity of equipment.
This exclusive wellness facility offers its guests a multitude of services and treatments to achieve ultimate relaxation and health. These include but are not limited to:
- Baja inspired body treatments and facials
- Signature massages
- Trademark foot and hand care
- Romantic adventures
- Group exercise classes
- Personal training and more.
Please click here to view the Villa Del Arco Desert Spa on Yelp.
GENERAL SPA INFORMATION
- Room charge and all major credit cards are accepted as a form of payment at the Desert Spa. As a company policy, cash is not accepted as a form of payment.
- We request the courtesy of a six hour notice in the event you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment. Otherwise you will be responsible for 50% of the treatment charge.
- The hotel will not be responsible for any lost or stolen objects during your visit to the Desert Spa. We strongly recommend that you do not bring valuables with you to the facility.
- Fitness Center facilities are only available for those 16 years of age and older.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Spa – 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (Monday through Sunday)
Fitness Center – 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM (Monday through Sunday)
When it comes to resort activities, feel free to do as little or as much as you want. Relax in our beach side Jacuzzi or let the activities staff keep you entertained! We also offer a wide range of theme nights daily. The below is a list of activities that the resort offers.
Please ask the front desk for an activity schedule upon arrival.
All Inclusive Meal Plan
ALL-INCLUSIVE MEAL PLAN
If you are looking for more dining and bar hopping flexibility rent your room ONLY and the Meal Plan can be purchased at the resort directly when you get there - $140 per adult per day with a 3 day minimum. You can add days as you go or head downtown once you've had a few days to chill. Kids 4-12 are half price.
The "All Inclusive" meal plan can be purchased at the resort at any time or may be included or "packaged" with your accommodations. Our best rates usually exclude the meal plan and give you the choice of adding the all inclusive days you want to your stay, often at a price well below the "packaged" rate. The resort is walking distance to all the unique and fantastic bars and restaurants of Cabo, so get out there at some point during your stay and enjoy the culture and support the locals, even if you are on the all inclusive!
Below you will find the most current information we have, but you should check with the resort front desk directly for specifics as they control what is on the plan and how it works. The plan may not include some items, like specialty steaks and shrimp/lobster, premium liquors, etc but does offer discounts on these items. Menu items included and not included in the meal plan are clearly designated on menus.
There are a couple of ways to participate in the all inclusive meal plan. You can purchase it as a "bundled" or "packaged" rate online through one of the online booking engines, typically at much higher rates than our rates, or you can take advantage our our incredible "room only" rates and buy the All Inclusive (AI) when you get to the resort. The advantages of buying it at the resort are threefold:
1) You can choose to get the AI and pay for just the days you want (see terms below).
2) By getting the days you want (or not doing it at all) you really broaden your choices to enjoy all the incredible restaurants and bars in town and on the resort beach. There is a Wal-Mart grocery store and Costco nearby too and a full kitchen in most suites.
3) With our incredible rates you can get the AI like you really want it and literally save thousands over the online packaged rates.
The “Villa Group Meal Plan” includes the following:
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the restaurants in Villa del Arco and Villa del Palmar.
- A variety of selected liquors, beers, cocktails and soft drinks, at the bars and restaurants at Villa del Arco and Villa del Palmar, plus snacks and drinks around the pool and on the beach.
- Daily Theme Show Nights. Reservations are strongly suggested at Villa del Palmar lobby.
- Non – Motorized water sports.
- Beach and pool activities (schedules are available at the Concierge desk).
- Unlimited use of the gym.
Please refer to the All-Inclusive information list you are given upon arrival at the resort for full details which are subject to change at any time.
IMPORTANT MEAL PLAN INFORMATION
If you choose not to pre-purchase the AI meal plan as part of your accommodations:
The meal plan is to be purchased for a minimum of 3 consecutive days. Please advise service staff of your meal plan status before ordering. Kindly be advised that the public facilities such as the pool, lounge chairs, pool bar and beach chairs at Villa La Estancia property are only for Villa La Estancia owner and guests (No visitors allowed). Bracelets must be worn visibly and shown at the time of any purchase. All your checks need to be signed whether the consumption is included or an extra charge applies. Checks for extra charges will be marked as such and you will be advised when ordering that an extra charge applies.
Any tips are very welcome and will be charged separately to your account. Checks will be made out per room and need to reflect the amount of people staying in the room. Group or bulk orders as well as take away are not possible. The meal plan needs to be purchased for all people staying in your room or party including children above the age of 3 years (4–12 years 50% discount applies).
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse service to obviously intoxicated guests and guests not observing house rules. This package is non transferable. Packages cannot be cancelled or refunded. In case of loss of bracelets a penalty of 1 day will apply for reissue of a new bracelet. Misuse of package results in cancellation without refund.
Villa del Arco Restaurants & Bars
Taco Bar/American Grill
Pool and Beach Service - Attentive staff will provide pool and beach service for your food and beverage needs.
Villa del Palmar
Tortugas - Relax with a cerveza and today’s game in this casual sports bar. Reservations are not required.
Bella California - Italian cuisine. Enjoy fresh roasted veggies, pizzas and fresh-from-the-sea ceviche in this stunning beachfront bistro.
Tropical Pool Taco Bar - Enjoy a never-ending array of grilled steak, chicken, fish and marinated pork tacos with salsas and garnishes in this main poolside area.
Pizza Bar - Wood fired pizza, salads & pasta
Pool and Beach Service - Attentive staff will provide pool and beach service for your food and beverage needs.
Both resorts' All Inclusive Meal Plan includes:
- National beverages with selected liquor, beer, cocktails, soft drinks and water 7AM-11PM
- Daily theme night show and buffet (reservations required)
- Tips and gratuities
- Room service
- Non-Motorized waters sports (kayaks, paddle boards, boogie boards, etc)
- Use of the gym & tennis clinics
- Daily live entertainment (see list above)
- Daytime beach & pool activities. Activities may include beach volleyball, aqua aerobics, ping-pong, beach soccer, beach horseshoes & volley ball, pool games, Spanish lessons, salsa making lessons and dancing lessons. Included activities subject to change.
|LIST OF RESTAURANTS AND BARS INCLUDED WITH ALL INCLUSIVE:|
|BREAKFAST||DINNER A LA CARTE|
(VDA, buffet, a la carte)
|7 am to 12 pm||El Patron (VDA)||6 pm to 10 pm|
|Bella California (VDP)||7 am to 11:30 am||Neptune Seafood
(VDA) (Dress Code)*
|6 pm to 11 pm|
|Room Service (VDA)||7 am to 12 pm||South American Grill (VDA)||6 pm to 10 pm|
|SNACKS & LUNCH||Room Service (VDA)||6 pm to 10 pm|
|Taco Bar (VDA)||12 pm to 6 pm||Bella California (VDP)||6 pm to 10:30 pm|
|El Bucanero (VDA)||12 pm to 6 pm||Pizza Bar (VDP)||11:30 am to 10 pm|
|Room Service (VDA)||12 pm to 6 pm||Taco Bar (VDP)||12 pm to 9 pm|
|Bella California (VDP)||12 pm to 5 pm||DINNER BUFFET THEME NIGHTS AT VILLA DEL PALMAR|
|Pizza Bar (VDP)||11:30 am to 10 pm||Monday-Mexican Fiesta & Show||6 pm to 9 pm|
|Taco Bar (VDP)||12 pm to 9 pm||Tuesday-Broadway Night Show||6 pm to 9 pm|
|Sports Bar (VDP)||1 pm to 10:30 pm||Wednesday - Mamma Mia Show||6 pm to 9 pm|
|BARS||Thursday - Retro 60’s & 70’s Show||6 pm to 9 pm|
|El Bucanero Bar (VDA)||10 am to 10 pm||Friday - The American Way Show||6 pm to 9 pm|
|Sports Bar (VDP)||1 pm to 10:30 pm||Saturday - Dancing Around
the World Show
|6 pm to 9 pm|
|Neptune Lounge (VDA)||5 pm to 12 am||Sunday – Family Fun Night Show||6 pm to 9 pm|
|INTERNATIONAL BAR INCLUDED WITH ALL INCLUSIVE:|
|BEER & WINE||VODKA|
|BEER: Corona, Corona Light, Negra Modelo, Pacifico||Smirnoff, Stolichnaya, Absolut Blue, Absolut Mandarin,|
|WINE: Antares Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot||Absolut Citron, Absolut Vanilla, Absolut Peppar, Wyobrowa|
|Cabernet Sauvignon; Arduini Brut Sparkling Wine||BOURBON WHISKEY|
|APERTIFS||Jack Daniels, Jim Beam|
|Campari, Dubonnet, Martini & Rossi Vermouth||CANADIAN WHISKEY|
|TEQUILA||Canadian Club, Canadian Mist|
|Cazadores, Cuervo Especial, Don Julio, Herradura,||SCOTCH WHISKEY|
|Cuervo Tradicional, Jimador, Gran Jurado||Johnny Walker Red Label, Johnny Walker Black Label|
|RUM||Chivas Regal, Buchanans, J&B, Ballantines, Passport|
|Bacardi Añejo, White and Solera, Captain Morgan,||COGNAC|
|Appleton White and Special, Amaral White, Malibu||Martell VSOP, Courvoisier|
|Torres 10, Don Pedro, Presidente, Terry, Azteca de Oro||Chinchon Sweet, Chinchon Dry, Sambuca Vacari|
|Beefeater, Tanqueray||Amaretto, Bailey’s, Crème de Menthe, Kahlua, Damiana|
Not included in the meal plan:
- In-room bar
- Palmita Market, Deli and Ice Cream Parlor
- Special events in the restaurants such as tequila tastings, holiday specials, etc. 40% discount applies.
- Private chef service
- Special items such as Kobe and Angus Beef, lobster and shrimp dishes. 40% discount applies
- Combinations with other promotions
- Kids Club Program and baby sitting service
- All wine, sparkling wine, Champagne and liquors by the bottle are available at a 35 % discount
- Take away of food & beverage items
- Restaurants & bars at Villa La Estancia (La Parilla & La Casona)
Resort & Area Info
Villa del Palmar – Cabo San Lucas
Km 0.5 Camino Viejo a San Jose
Cabo San Lucas, BCS Mexico 23410
Yes. Villa del Palmar will have its own water purification plant. The purified tap water flows through the faucets in all the suites.
The electrical outlets are 120 V and 60 Hz. Both 2 and 3 prong plugs are OK to use.
There are several doctor's clinics located close by the resort.
Tips for resort staff are not required, but they work hard to make your stay a pleasant one and gratuities are very much appreciated.
Please go to our Contact Us page.
U.S. citizens traveling to Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda who have applied for but not yet received passports can nevertheless temporarily enter and depart from the United States by air with a government issued photo identification and Department of State official proof of application for a passport through September 30, 2007. Official proof of a U.S. passport application is required and can be obtained at Travel.State.Gov.
Married women also need to take either their marriage license or affidavit of same to verify their name change from the name shown on the birth certificate.
U.S. citizens boarding flights to Mexico should be prepared to present one of these documents as proof of U.S. citizenship, along with photo identification. Driver's permits, voter registration cards, affidavits and similar documents are not sufficient to prove citizenship for readmission into the United States. For complete information check with your airline or visit the U.S. Department of State Website.
IMPORTANT! If you are a lone parent or will be traveling with your children but without your spouse, or you are under 18 years old traveling alone, special paperwork is required.
- If you are a single parent, or if your spouse will not be traveling with you and your children for whatever reason, you must get a notarized letter from the absent parent, giving consent for the child or children to be traveling with one parent absent.
- If you are a widow or widower, you will need to write a letter to explain this and get it and a copy of the death certificate notarized. Carry both of these documents with you when you travel.
- If you are estranged from your spouse, and you are the legal guardian of your child/children, you can take a copy of the court order (original only, no copies) with you, and this will suffice to get into Mexico.
- If you are under 18 years old and want to travel to Mexico without your parents, you will need to carry with you a notarized letter of consent signed by both parents.
- For more information check with your airline or visit the U.S. Department of State Website.
Click here for information on Airport Transportation
We accept Amex, VISA, MasterCard & Discover Card.
- Guests may make reservations for check-in to Villa del Palmar any day of the week.
- Room occupancy beyond maximum allowed per suite subject to additional charge at the resorts discretion.
- Payment options: Travelers check, Personal/Business Check, Cashier's/Registered Check or Money Order. We also accept AMEX, VISA, MasterCard, & Discover Card.
- Rental payments are required in full & in advance in order to hold a reservation as active.
Our unique and cost effective inventory and availability at this resort provides our guests with significant savings for the exact same suites you would find on any other online booking site. The only difference is the rate you pay. Our guests save hundreds and frequently save thousands of dollars booking through us. However, once we have booked, confirmed and billed you for your reservation, it is non-refundable for any reason. This is why we encourage you to consider trip insurance to protect your vacation investment in the event of a trip interruption or need to cancel. Many of our guests have recommended the following sources for information and purchase of trip insurance through online insurance brokers who typically can insure your entire trip purchase for just a few hundred dollars:
Or simply use the credit card that's already in your wallet to insure your trip! Bet you didn't know that that was possible but it is. Here are a few comprehensive sites that offer an analysis of credit cards that automatically provide trip insurance for their cardholders who use those cards for travel purchases. This is great information to help you with insurance needs for this trip or any future trip:
Credit Card Travel Insurance: Who and What's Covered
2020's Best Credit Cards with Travel Insurance
US News Report on Credit Cards with Travel Insurance
Policies are subject to change without notice and you are encouraged to check back often for updates and review specific terms and conditions when booking.
For nearly two decades we've been helping guests just like you save hundreds, sometimes thousands of dollars on their resort accommodations. And although we are often confused with a direct booking service like those you would find with a hotel or even the online booking sites, there are significant differences. Unlike the typical online booking site that has direct access to the resort accommodations and books them to the general public at market rates, our availability is made up of timeshare owner weeks that the owners have chosen to rent rather than use, offering them at a fraction of the regular resort rates you'll find on the web.
The rooms aren't any different. The only difference is the price you pay. You get the same great accommodations you would through any other source and you'll save thousands doing it. PLUS, you will have unique advantages of traveling as the guest of an owner, including the following:
- Don't forget the hundreds and often thousands you'll save booking with us!
- Full use of all resort services and amenities.
- Daily maid service is included.
- All rooms, regardless of who they are booked through, are assigned at check-in.
- Personal advice! We live in Cabo part time. We provide our guests with comprehensive restaurant reviews, insider information and activities recommendations to help you save time and money and get the most out of your vacation.
- Your reservation through us is secured with a resort generated confirmation, which we email to you upon payment. Your reservation with us is always guaranteed.
Happy travels and we look forward to hosting you soon!
Enter Our Coupon Code and Get Access to Member Rates Today!
SIGN UP AND SAVE
Get access to special rates and exclusive pricing
Member Only Deals
Save nearly 80%!