Cabo San Lucas Golf
Los Cabos is the newest hot spot for the world’s best golfers. With over 10 championship golf clubs located around the southern tip of Baja California, there are plenty of options and challenges for even the most prolific golfers. Golfing in Cabo is comparable in landscape to the desert courses of Arizona but also as the magnificent ocean views similar to California coastal courses. To top it off, sunny Cabo San Lucas offers more than 11 months of warm weather and sunshine; perfect for golfing year round. When your club is closed for the winter back home, take a vacation and improve your game while everyone else is sitting around.
Cabo San Lucas Golf Courses
- Palmilla Golf Club – 6,900 yards, Par 72: 27 hole Jack Nicklaus signature course
- The Dunes Golf Course at Diamante – 7,300 yards, Par 72: Championship course designed by Davis Love III
- Cabo Del Sol Ocean Course – 7,103 yards, Par 72: Jack Nicklaus signature course
- Cabo Del Sol Desert Course – 7,100 yards, Par 72: Tom Weiskopf design
- Cabo Real Golf Cub – 7,037 yards, Par 72: Robert Trent Jones II design
- Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club – 7,461 yards, Par 73: Greg Normand designed the front nine and Jack Nicklaus designed the signature back nine of the championship course.
- Club Campestre San Jose Golf Course – 7,055 yards, Par 71: Designed by Jack Nicklaus
- El Dorado Golf Club – 7,050 yards, Par 72: Private club course designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Cabo San Lucas Country Club – 7,220 yards, Par 72: A Dye designed 18-hole golf course with a view of the Land’s End Arch
- Mayan Palace Golf Los Cabos – 3,141 yards, Par 35: 9 hole municipal course in San Jose Del Cabo
- Querencia Private Golf Club – 7,070 yards, Par 72: Championship golf course designed by Tom Fazio
Average fees: Peak season greens fees range from $200-$300 with discounts during “twilight” hour tee times.
Cabo San Lucas golf advice: Purchase extra golf balls for the difficult courses where even the best golfers will lose their balls. During the summer, book the earliest tee time possible because the sun can be too much to bear in the middle of the day. Golfing in Cabo San Lucas requires golfers to abide by the same code of conduct, including dress code. No problem if you don’t bring your own because most of the clubs have a fully equipped golf store.
If you are planning a golf trip to Los Cabos, take a look at our complete Cabo San Lucas golf guide.
SIGN UP AND SAVE
Get access to special rates and exclusive pricing available to members only
Member Only Deals
Save nearly 80%!